Monday, October 14, 2013

AUTOSCOPY

For the autoscopy project, I felt really challenged on how to depict myself. I decided to center it around my zodiac sign, Leo, and some of the elements related around it. My birth stone is ruby, thus the crown upon my head. I fused my face with a lion, to show that I am a Leo. I feel like I am adventurous and a free spirit, so I added the wings of a hawk to symbolize my eagerness to fly off and explore the world. The background is like sunlight, the ruling "planet" of Leo signs. And lastly the fire tattoo. Although my element is supposedly fire, I am more drawn to water. Thus, I changed it to be blue, to symbolize a fire for things that I am passionate about and my love for the water and color blue. (Also it matched my scarf lol).
Original Photo
 Autoscopy
Diffusion-Black and White- Dither 56% with transparency
Black and White
64 colors-No Dither with transparency
Auto color-Dither (?) with transparency
 JPEG 0% 23 KB
 JPEG 25% 59 KB
 JPEG 50% 103 KB
 JPEG 75% 213 KB
JPEG 100% 496 KB

No comments:

Post a Comment